Aryan Khan, Arbaaz Service provider, and Sameer Khan usually are summoned via the brand new NCB Particular Investigation Group that not too long ago took over six instances being led via the company’s zonal director Sameer Wankhede.

Aryan, son of Bollywood famous person Shah Rukh Khan, is an accused within the Mumbai drugs-on-cruise case at the side of Service provider, in which a raid used to be carried out on a cruise off the Mumbai coast on October 3, resulting in various arrests. Wankhede used to be additionally main the investigation in a case towards NCP chief Nawab Malik’s son-in-law Sameer Khan. Alternatively, the officer is now dealing with a departmental vigilance probe after an unbiased witness within the cruise case alleged an extortion bid via the ones concerned within the probe. On Friday, six instances had been transferred from him to the company’s central staff.

ALSO READ | Sameer Wankhede Removed As Lead Officer From Aryan Khan Probe, 5 More Cases

Resources advised CNN-News18 that different alleged accused in those six instances can be summoned via the NCB SIT, including that it’s ‘routine procedure’ after a brand new staff is available in. Main points within the Mumbai cruise capsules case will likely be verified, the assets stated.

The SIT had reached Mumbai on Saturday, an afternoon after the instances had been transferred. The staff which flew in from Delhi, visited the NCB’s zonal place of business in south Mumbai within the afternoon, an reputable had knowledgeable. Senior IPS officer Sanjay Kumar Singh, DDG Operations at NCB headquarters, who’s heading the SIT, had stated, “We’ve taken over some instances and can get started our investigation into it.”

When asked whether the cases would be re-investigated, he had said, “Let me first see the case by case records and the progress in the investigation so far, then we will decide.”

“At the moment, best additional investigation will likely be carried out in the ones instances,” he had added.

The team will probe the six cases, which have national and international ramifications, in order to conduct deeper investigation to find out forward and backward linkages, the NCB had said on Friday. NCB’s zonal director Sameer Wankhede said he was not an investigating officer of these cases, adding that he was a supervisory officer as a zonal director and his role will continue to be the same. Meanwhile, NCP leader Nawab Malik said skeletons will tumble out in the probe.

“I had demanded an S.I.T probe to investigate Sameer Dawood Wankhede for kidnapping of & ransom demand from Aryan Khan. Now 2 SITs are constituted (state & centre), let us see who brings out the skeletons from the closet of Wankhede and exposes him and his nefarious private army, the senior Maharashtra minister had tweeted.

With inputs from Manoj Gupta, Mihir Trivedi.

Learn the entire Latest News, Breaking News and Coronavirus News right here. Observe us on Facebook, Twitter and Telegram.





Source link

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here